Indie brand: Veronica Dearly


I always like to try and support small businesses as much as I can, and since I've found a few new ones lately thought it was the perfect opportunity to start up my indie brand series. A while back I bought a faux leather jacket and since then have been on a mission to hunt down cool pins to fill the lapels with. As soon as I saw this one from UK illustrator Veronica Dearly I couldn't resist!

It arrived in a gift box and I thought the card an packaging was a really nice touch and would be perfect as a gift. You can get the pin in either pink or blue for just £5 here and the shop is also full of cards, badges, stickers and stationery. I'm sure I'll be making another order soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.