Lately October...

I love Autumn and the cold weather means I can enjoy a nice hot bath (and use up my dwindling stock of Lush bath bombs)

Another thing I love about Autumn is of course Halloween. I've spent the month watching tons of horror films and also my favourite October films including Beetlejuice, and The Addams Family films. 

There's been so many exciting new comic book series out this month, my favourites being Paper Girls and Zodiac Star Force (pictured.)

Also...

- Being powerless to resist Babymetal. They are strangely addictive (and they have their own adorable Funko pops soon to be released!)  

-Finishing Gotham series one and Orphan Black series three. I love both these shows, but Orphan Black especially is brilliant. 

-I've been watching a lot of Halloween make up tutorials and this Pop art zombie is by far my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.