Japanese Candy: Sweet Candy Apple DIY Candy Kit...


I haven't tried a new Japanese Candy Kit in AGES, so thought it was about time I bought a couple. I've had my eye on the Sweet Candy Apple DIY Kit from Coris for a while as I'm a huge fan of anything apple flavoured. This is a super easy kit to do so is perfect if you haven't tried DIY kits before.

Inside the cute packaging you get everything you need, including you candy apples, sweet candy apple dip, sprinkles, tray and stick. 



























Once you empty everything out it will look like this. Now it's time to get dipping!
This kit was really tasty- it's probably one of my favourite kits out of the ones I've tried. The apple is exactly like an apple Hi-Chew, the dipping sauce is sweet and sticky and the sprinkles give a nice crunch. I'd definitely recommend this one.

You can buy the Sweet Candy Apple DIY Kit* for £1.91 from Oyatsu Cafe 

(*affiliate link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.