Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch review...



I got given the Tony Moly Lovely Lip Patch as a present a while back, and I must admit I'd never seen anything like it before. It's a lip shaped gel patch that you put over your mouth and leave for around 10- 15 minutes and it is supposed to make your lips smooth much like a face mask.

The texture of it is like a soft jelly- it reminds me of the Transformers jelly sweets I used to get as a kid (anyone remember those?!) which kind of made me want to bite into it, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have tasted good! It is very delicate, and you peel it out and put it on your mouth. This means having to keep quite for ten minutes, and it's best to lay down over wise it just slides off...

The smell of it is really nice, a soft and sweet vanilla type smell with a hint of fruit. Some of the ingredients include witch hazel, strawberry, blueberry, and blackberry. It felt weird but nice with the lip patch on- it had a pleasant cooling effect. Once I'd takes it off I can't say I noticed a huge amount of difference, my lips probably felt the same as if i'd put some lip balm on.

Overall I think this is more about the novelty and cute factor, and think it would make a fun a quirky gift for someone, but I'm not so sure this is a product I'd buy to use in the same way I would a face mask.   

You can buy one here for £2.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.