Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint 5th Birthday Edition....



The Fresh Cherry Tint by Etude House is one of their most loved products, and to celebrate the products fifth Birthday they released two limited edition shades: Cherry Coral, and the one I chose- Cherry Lavender.

Etude House describe the Cherry Tints as "moist and soft like milk and sparkly like cherry."
They do have an unusual but nice thick creamy texture, which somehow doesn't feel thick or sticky on. I think this is probably the first time I've ever been disappointed with the pigmentation of an Etude House product, swatched it's not too bad but on my lips it provides an only just visible wash of colour. 

On the plus side the tint contains vitamins and minerals to help moisturise the lips, and I can confirm this does feel like I'm wearing a hydrating lip balm rather than a usually drying lip tint. Overall a nice product, just a shame about the colour pay off.

The Cherry Tint is available here (I use this seller all the time, and have had no problems.)

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable colour, I haven't seen purple tint before, usually its red or pink or orange!!

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true I've never seen a purple tint either- which is a shame because it's my favourite :) :)

      Delete
  2. I think I tried a sample of this and I agree, it wasn't that pigmented and I thought it was quite watery. Maybe it can be a lipstick sealant kind of thing?

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.