Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base review...




If there was an award for cutest make up product ever than the Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base would definitely get my vote! Quite frankly this was my initial reason for buying it, along with the fact I'm always on the look out for a good eye base.

There's a few different ways you can use this product, and because of the brightening qualities Tony Moly suggest applying it to dark circles and blemishes. Honestly I found this to have zero effect- I have pretty dark circles, and adding a brightening product only makes the area shiny and brings more attention to them...no thanks! 

On the plus side using it as an eyeshadow base is a completely different story. This makes eyeshadows extra pigmented, and creamy. Blending over this is very easy and only a little dab of eyeshadow is needed. I would say it kind of gives a foiled effect *annoyed at self for not including picture of it with eyeshadow.* I must admit if you have smaller eyes like me application is a little tricky (but I will let them off seeing as the packaging is so cute) so it's better to use a brush. I also find this product helps prevent creasing too, which is a thumbs up from me! 


I got mine from here for £5.23. 

2 comments:

  1. GAAAH! The packaging is so cute.
    I need a product that makes my shadows pop but helps prevent them from creasing. Will have to research this product a bit more, see if it's good for my oily lids. :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have fairly oily lids and I'd say this does a pretty good job at preventing creasing- although doesn't totally stop it (yet to find a product that does :( ) x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.