New make up...


Here's a round up of the new make up I've bought lately...


In Poundworld I found three lovely shades of Revlon Colorstay nail polishes (Calla Lily, Red Carpet, and Sorbet) Calla Lily has a lovely shimmer to it like fresh glistening snow :) 


In Superdrug I went straight to the Rimmel stand as I new I had to get some of the Sweetie Crush nail polishes! I am a sucker for anything pastel. I bought Candyfloss Cutie and Violet Swizzle. I also got a Double Hit Lip from Look Beauty in Citrus Kick as all their make up was half price. This will be the perfect shade for Summer.


I made an online order for some Korean cosmetics that had caught my eye, and by the time it arrived I'd forgotten exactly what I'd ordered which made opening the package quite exciting! I ordered the Etude House Magic Any Cushion bases set...


One of the new Holika Holika Juicy Shine Lipbalms n Watermelon, a Cheek Tok in Dream Pink

 
Also a Missha 3D Mascara (and as always lots of generous samples)


And finally a Tony Moly Happy New Year set which contains deluxe samples of their 3 best selling products, The Floria Day Cream and Toner and the Goddess Aura BB Cream which I've been wanting to try for ages!

(I bought all the Korean cosmetics from this ebay seller) I will be posting reviews soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! You can't beat new make up, especially Korean :)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.