New from Etude House...

As I haven't done one of these posts in a while I thought I would do a round up of the latest collections from Etude House...



For Spring Etude released a collection of 7 pretty matte lip colours and 1 gloss top coat called Color Lips Fit. The promo pictures featured K-pop stars Krystal and Sulli. I have one of these which I will be reviewing soon :)


For Valentines Day the Chocolate Kiss collection was released featuring nail polishes, perfumed lip sets, a hand cream set and a body mist smelling of chocolate! 



Spring time also saw the release of the Magic Any Cushion- much like the Any Cushion of BB cream in a compact but in correcting colours (the same 3 shades as the choux bases in the Sweet Recipe collection). I've ordered a sample set of all 3 of these which I will review when it arrives. :)

I'm Looking forward to seeing what collection Etude House will release this Summer...

(all promo images sourced from google)

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.