Etude House Color Pop Tint review...



Whilst browsing ebay I found these mini versions of Etude House Color Pop Tints and I couldn't resist ordering a few to try. These were released as part of last Summers Color Pop collection. 
The great thing about these is they are the perfect size to put in your bag, and also a cheaper way of trying out a few different shades (also, they are VERY cute!) 

The product itself is a lip tint that has a light texture of water that gives a glossy bright wash of colour to the lips. The colour pay of is really good, although sheers out very easy (but that is the point of them). It feels really nice on the lips, it isn't sticky or heavy in any way, in fact when I wear them it doesn't feel like I have any product on my lips at all. Etude House describe them as a 3 in 1 product of lipstick, tint and gloss.

I found these to last pretty well and the soft doe foot applicator is easy to use, overall I am very pleased with them 。◕ ‿ ◕。

The colours I chose were Cherry Pop, Burgundy Pop, and Fashion Pop.


I bought the mini ones here (although annoyingly the price has gone up, but they were very generous with samples.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.