MUA Luxe glitter eye palette in Twilight




Just before Christmas i picked up this MUA glitter eye palette from Superdrug for just £4 as i like to add a bit of glitter to my make up for the festive season. The palette features four shades of fine glitter in a smooth gel.

The colours are the most beautiful shades of purples and pinks and the glitter is impressively dense meaning you get great coverage. There are many ways of using this- washed over the lids, mixed together (I've even tried it over my lipstick), but my favourite way to wear it was to push the gel on over my black eyeliner with an angled brush. It gave a dense sparkly liner that lasted well all day.

For just £4 it was well worth the money, and I've already had a lot of use out of it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.