The Versatile Blogger Award & NOTD


Thank you very much to Natural Beauty for nominating me for the Versatile Blog Award (^_^)  It's a nice way to find new blogs, so here goes...

The rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 new Blogs/Bloggers you have recently discovered
4. Nominate these 15 people for the Versatile blogger award, leave a link to their blog and comment on their latest blog to let them know you have nominated them.
5. Tell the person 7 things about yourself.


So, the 15 blogs i have found lately that i wish to nominate are....
14. A Little Personal Shopper
15. And anyone else who wants to have a go :)

Please check out all the above blogs if you don't already follow them, they are great reads.
And 7 things about myself:

1. I am a big fan of horror films, and have just seen Evil Dead twice at the cinema (a must see!)
2. I wish i was ginger... i love gingers!
3. I love comics, my favourite is Ghost World by Daniel Clowes.
4. I have never ever broken a bone *touch wood*
5. If i could travel anywhere in the world i would love to go to Japan.
6. If i had to be a Muppet i would be Animal, because he is pretty badass!
7. I trained as a sound engineer, and am completely obsessed and nerdy when it comes to music.

And that's that! To finish i thought i would stick a nail of the day on the end. I'm wearing Madamme X by Sally Hansen. It's such a pretty dusky red, i love it (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.